Klickitat County is currently in Phase 1 of the Governor's phase approach to "Safe Start."
|City / Town||Positive Cases||Recovered||Deaths|
|Age Range||Case Count||Deceased|
Klickitat County Health Department Services During the COVID-19 County Offices Closure
- Water Lab will be open in both Goldendale and White Salmon on Mondays and Tuesdays starting 4/13/20 from 10am -11am and 2pm - 3pm. Prior to dropping off water samples, you must call the Health Dept to set up an appointment and receive information on the drop off process.
- Site Evaluations and Septic Designs: starting May 6th, pending and new applications for site evaluations and permit acquisition is resuming. Please allow EH staff some time to resume their work, get brought up to speed, and contact existing applicants waiting for their permits/applications to be processed. Thanks for your patience during these unprecedented times.
- All fees must be mailed in via check or paid via cash and placed in dropbox. No receipts will be given at the time of drop off but can be mailed or emailed upon request.
- Most appointments can be completed via phone call.
- All clients will be screened by phone when the appointment is confirmed. You must complete screening prior to in-person appointments.
- If possible, only the client should enter the clinic, no support persons or children. If others must attend, they will need to complete screening questions at the same time as the client.
- The majority of appointments can be done via phone call. Any appointments that must be done in person will complete screening questions prior to appointment.
- New clients will need to complete screening questions prior to coming to the office for their card.
Birth Certificates/Death Certificates
- Death Certificates requests need to be emailed or faxed. Staff will contact you when they are ready with instructions for pickup.
- Birth Certificates: please call the office for instructions.
- If the request is non-urgent, please mail in forms and payment and staff will mail the certificate to you.
- If the request is urgent or time sensitive, please print form at home, fill out the form and drop it off in our dropbox along with a check or cash in an envelope. Staff will call you and let you know when the certificate is available to be picked up.
- We will only be offering TDAP on an emergent case by case basis. Please call ahead and request a consultation with a nurse.