|1 (east side)||0||0||0||0|
|3 (west side)||1||67||0||1|
Table updated daily at 9am and 4pm. Last update March 29th, 2020 @ 8pm.
Klickitat County Health Department Services During the COVID-19 County Offices Closure
- Water Lab is closed during the Shelter in Place order. When the order is lifted, water testing will resume.
- Site Evaluations and Septic Designs: email or mail all packets to EH staff. On site/field work will continue but social distance must be followed.
- All fees must be mailed in via check or paid via cash and placed in dropbox. No receipts will be given at time of drop off but can be mailed or emailed upon request.
- Most appointments can be completed via phone call.
- All clients will be screened by phone when the appointment is confirmed. You must complete screening prior to in-person appointments.
- If possible, only the client should enter the clinic, no support persons or children. If others must attend, they will need to complete screening questions at the same time as the client.
- The majority of appointments can be done via phone call. Any appointments that must be done in person will complete screening questions prior to appointment.
- New clients will need to complete screening questions prior to coming to the office for their card.
Birth Certificates/Death Certificates
- Death Certificates requests need to be emailed or faxed. Staff will contact you when they are ready with instructions for pickup.
- Birth Certificates: please call the office for instructions.
- If the request is non-urgent, please mail in forms and payment and staff will mail the certificate to you.
- If the request is urgent or time sensitive, please print form at home, fill out the form and drop it off in our dropbox along with a check or cash in an envelope. Staff will call you and let you know when the certificate is available to be picked up.
- We will only be offering TDAP on an emergent case by case basis. Please call ahead and request a consultation with a nurse.