- LINK TO FULL PDF
- Filings will be accepted by mail and through the designated drop box located at the North end of the courthouse, at the bottom of the handicap ramp title "Clerk’s Office". No electronic filings. Please contact the Clerk’s Office by phone to arrange any in-person filing drop-offs outside of the courthouse.
- Passport processing is currently suspended from our agency. Applications are available at https://travel.state.gov
- Hearings are being scheduled on an as-needed basis with telephonic dockets set up for agreed and emergent matters. Please see the Extended Emergency Administrative Order(.pdf) issued by Judge Randy Krog for details on re-noting said affected hearings. Limited June Dockets are available for telephonic appearances.
- Emergency hearings will be decided as needed and parties will be contacted regarding telephonic appearance and will need to submit the telephonic request form located on the Superior Court page.
Statement of Purpose
The County Clerk's Office was originally established to provide the public with open access to a fair, accurate,and independently established record of the opinions, decisions, and judgments of the judiciary. By fulfilling this historic mission, the County Clerk helps to ensure the separation of powers among the three branches of government.
Search for Court records online through the portal. Some documents available for viewing online, but not download. Please see ClerkEPass section regarding electronic copies.
- Make a Payment Online Here (Point and Pay Website)
- 1-833-440-3761 Pay by Telephone
- Come in or Mail payments to:County Clerk 205 S. Columbus Ave Rm. 204 Goldendale, WA 98620
- SUPERIOR COURT CASES ONLY. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
It is the the Superior Court Clerk's Office responsibility to file and index all records filed for Klickitat County Superior Court.
These case types are filed in the Superior Court Clerk's Office:
- Criminal felony cases
- Civil (ncluding Protection Orders)
- Mental illness
- Juvenile Dependency (also Children In Need of Services; At-Risk Youth; Truancy)
- Klickitat County Court does NOT accept electronic filings at this time. All forms must come through either in-person or by postal service.
- To request electronic copies please use the ClerkEPass service. Further questions and help can be found here. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>