- County Clerk
Statement of Purpose
The County Clerk's Office was originally established to provide the public with open access to a fair, accurate,and independently established record of the opinions, decisions, and judgments of the judiciary. By fulfilling this historic mission, the County Clerk helps to ensure the separation of powers among the three branches of government.
It is the the Superior Court Clerk's Office responsibility to file and index all records filed for Klickitat County Superior Court.
These case types are filed in the Superior Court Clerk's Office:
- Criminal felony cases
- Civil (Including Protection Orders)
- Mental illness
- Juvenile Dependency (also Children In Need of Services; At-Risk Youth; Truancy)
Please read regarding COPIES and/or FILINGS
- Klickitat County Court does NOT accept electronic filings at this time. All forms must come through either in-person or by postal service. Please be sure to include a Case Information Cover Sheet (CICS), which can be found by clicking on any of the following links: Civil Cases; Family Law Cases; Probate & Mental Health Cases; and all other Domestic and Miscellaneous Case Types.
- To request electronic copies please visit out DOCUMENT REQUEST link at the top of the page or by going here. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Search for Court records online through the portal. Some documents available for viewing online, but not download. Please see Document Request page for information regarding copies.
- Make a Payment Online Here (Point and Pay Website)
- 1-833-440-3761 Pay by Telephone
- Come in or Mail payments to:County Clerk 205 S. Columbus Ave Rm. 204 Goldendale, WA 98620
- SUPERIOR COURT CASES ONLY. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Payments* can be made by means of cash, card**, and check. All filing fees must be paid at time of case opening (RCW 36.18.018). Waivers for filing fees are available on the forms page, also available upon request in office.
*Can be paid through Point and Pay website now, please provide proof of receipt. **Card option charges an additional fee inside office.
Newspaper of Record
117 W. Main Street
Goldendale, WA 98620
Email: Legals@goldendalesentinel.com (legal and public notices)
Phone Number: 509.773.3777
Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday 9am - 5pm; Friday 9am-4pm