Information and Education
We care about the health of men, women, and teens. Here are links to our Birth Control information and education:
Sexual and Reproductive Health - Washington State Department of Health & What We Do
- Physical exams and lab tests
- Pregnancy testing and discussion of your options
- A wide variety of birth control methods - Pills, Vaginal Ring, the Patch, Implants, IUCs, Natural Family Planning and more
- Emergency contraception ("Morning After Pill") is available
- HIV/STD counseling and testing
- Education and information
- Referral to other community resources and services
- All services provided are confidential and most available on a sliding fee scale
- If you are a teen or under age 21, you will not need to get undressed or get a pap test to start birth control
Being a Title X agency, we offer services based on household or personal income and ability to pay. We are a "Take Charge" program provider. Medical coupons are welcome as well as private insurance.
Your visit with us is kept confidential. Parental consent is not required.
Open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Locations in your area. On bus routes.
Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner and other health care providers give the care.
Services are offered by appointment only in our White Salmon Office (509-493-1558) and Goldendale Office (509-773-4565)