- FIFTH REVISED AND EXTENDED EMERGENCY ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER (FILED 09/15/20)
- FOURTH REVISED AND EXTENDED EMERGENCY ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER (Filed 07-29-2020)
- SUPPLEMENTAL THIRD REVISED AND EXTENDED EMERGENCY ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER (Filed 06/26/20)
- THIRD REVISED AND EXTENDED EMERGENCY ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER (Filed 06/24/20)
- Second Revised and Extended Emergency Administrative Order (Filed 05/21/2020)
- Revised and Extended Emergency Order (Filed 04/15/2020)
- Supplemental Emergency Administrative Order (Filed 03/25/2020)
- EMERGENCY ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER (Filed 03/18/2020)
Presiding Judge: Randall Krog
Court Commissioner: Jeffery Baker
Court Administrator: Mary Jo Hanson
Klickitat County Superior Court shares it’s Judge with Skamania County. The state constitution vests authority in the legislature to direct the number of judges of the Superior court. By that authority, Klickitat and Skamania counties share one superior court judge.Thus, the Superior Court Judge for the judicial district of Klickitat/Skamania alternates weekly between the two county seats.
The Mission of the Klickitat County Superior Court is to actively manage the business of the court as to provide for fair, prompt, and efficient resolution of disputes; to provide due process and individual justice in each case.