02/21/2006 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
February 21, 2006
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Scott Smith: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Economic Development Department Update
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
02/21/2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
February 21, 2006
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF BUSINESS AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF COMMISSIONER MEETING MINUTES:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. CITIZEN COMMENTS:
COMMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO SEVEN (7) MINUTES PER INDIVIDUAL.
V. (1:30): PUBLIC HEARINGS/PUBLIC MEETINGS/BID OPENINGS:
Public Meeting: Consider approval of Short Plat SPL2005-26: Applicant: Brian Sigley.
Public Meeting: Consider approval of boundary line adjustment BLA2006-03: Applicant: Robert Brending/Grant Tibke.
VI. (1:45 PM): ELECTED OFFICIALS REPORT:
Acting Auditor Diana Pafford: Department update.
VII. (2:00): MISCELLANEOUS REPORTS/COMMENTS:
WSU Extension District Director Randy Baldree: Programs update
VIII. (2:30): ELECTED OFFICIAL REPORT/UPDATE:
Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill/Telephone conference with Special Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Steve DiJulio: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
IX. (3:00): CONSENT AGENDA:
1) Agreement for Digital Data Sharing between Klickitat County and the Washington State Office of Financial Management (OFM) for specific data to be used for population estimates.
2) Agreement for Digital Data Sharing between Klickitat County and Moxie Media for specific data (section polygons/election precinct boundaries) to be used for mapping election results.
3) Scheduling a public meeting to be held on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 1:30 PM to consider approval of a boundary line adjustment BLA2006-01; Applicant: Richard Beightol.
4) Amendment No. 5 to the Independent Contractor’s Agreement #C04902 between Klickitat County and Miland Walling to provide services to track state and federal programs for economic and community development in an amount not to exceed $20,000.00.
5) Resolution in the matter of authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of the nuisance on Parcel No. 02-12-00358-1707/00/Daniel R. and Della M. Smith.
6) Resolution in the matter of denying authorization to the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of the nuisance on Parcel No. 04-13-2350-1311/00/Nick Fediay/Trustee as the nuisance no longer exists.
7) Resolution in the matter of converting the West District Court revolving fund in the amount of $200.00 to a petty cash fund to accurately reflect how the funds are being used.
8) Department of Social and Health Services, Consolidated Contract 2005-2007, Program Agreement No. 0563-85585, Juvenile Rehabilitation, Division of Community Programs to provide funding support for the consolidated programs of Consolidated Juvenile Services At-Risk, Special Sex Offender Disposition Alternative, Community Juvenile Accountability Act, and Chemical Dependency Disposition Alternative.
9) Washington State Department of Transportation Local Agency Federal Aid Project Prospectus, and Local Agency Agreement, Federal Aid Project No. STPH, Local Agency Project No. CRP-264, Snowden Road Guardrail. The project is to install guardrail elements at various locations on Snowden Road (Simmons Road Intersection to Moore Road Intersection from M.P. 0.95 to M.P. 9.95).
10) Request from the Public Health Department for authorization to proceed with the purchase of one (1) Ford F150 XL pickup from the State Bid/Contract at a cost of $19,483.08 including applicable sales tax and fees.
11) Agreement for Planning Services between Klickitat County and Tenneson Engineering Corporation to assist in the preparation of a build able lands inventory in the Husum Planning Area.
12) Resolution in the matter of verifying the lists of assets for 2005 and filing same with the Klickitat County Auditor.
13) Letter Amendment No. 4 extending the expiration date of the Ecology Grant G0000104 for Watershed Planning for WRIA 30 from December 31, 2005 to June 30, 2006.
14) Resolution to Designate Haul Routes between Klickitat County and PPM Energy, Inc., Haul Route Agreement No. PPM 2005-1, for existing, new, and expanding hauling operations that may cause accelerated deterioration of County roads.
X. (3:05): NEW BUSINESS:
XI. (3:05): PAYMENT APPROVALS/PROGRESS PAYMENTS/CHANGE ORDERS:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XII. (3:15): OLD BUSINESS:
Executive Session: Personnel Director Lori Wolford: Bargaining unit negotiation update.
XIII. (3:30): BOARD PENDING:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
02/21/2006 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
February 23, 2006
No workshops scheduled