> Commissioner Home
> Meeting Agenda and Minutes
> Select One
> Agenda 05/02/2006
05/02/2006 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
May 2, 2006
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Scott Smith: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM MISCELLANEOUS REPORT/COMMENT:
Jeanne Williams, Natural Areas/Special Lands Manager/Department of Natural Resources and Courtney Bennett, Natural Areas staff: Natural Areas Program update/Klickitat Canyon Natural Resources Conservation Area Management Plan.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
05/02/2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
May 2, 2006
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF BUSINESS AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF COMMISSIONER MEETING MINUTES:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. CITIZEN COMMENTS:
COMMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO SEVEN (7) MINUTES PER INDIVIDUAL.
V. (1:30): PUBLIC HEARINGS/PUBLIC MEETINGS/BID OPENINGS:
VI. (1:30): OLD BUSINESS:
Dianne Sherwood, Port of Klickitat Executive Director: Port of Bingen Building 1E project/funding update
VII. (2:00): ELECTED OFFICIAL REPORT/UPDATE:
County Auditor Diana Pafford: Department update.
(2:15): Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
VIII. (2:30): MISCELLANEOUS REPORTS/COMMENTS:
Holly Meyers, Environmental Specialist, DOE Air Quality Intern, Central Region Office: 2007 DOE burn ban and how it may affect Klickitat County.
IX. (3:00): OLD BUSINESS:
Public Meeting: Consider final approval of Short Plat No. SPL2005-21; Applicant: Todd Collins
Public Meeting: Consider final approval of Short Plat No. SPL2005-20; Applicant: Todd Collins
X. (3:10): CONSENT AGENDA:
1) Resolution in the matter of a petition requesting annexation of certain properties into the Klickitat County Fire Protection District No. 3.
2) Professional Service Contract between Klickitat County and Abacus Technology Corporation for the upgrade and improvement of the dispatch center and mobile communications vehicles.
3) Scheduling a public meeting for 1:30 PM on Tuesday, May 9, 2006 to consider reduction of road right-of-way for Jennings Road; Short Plat No. SPL2005-43; Applicant: Imogene Marshall.
4) Amendment No. 8 to the 2005-2006 Consolidated Contract between the Washington State Department of Health and Klickitat County (Health Department).
5) Notice to Contractors/Scheduling a Bid Opening for 1:30 PM on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 for Snowden Area Crushing, WP-28.
6) Resolution in the matter of amending county park rules and fee schedules governing use of the Guler – Mt. Adams County Park in Trout Lake.
7) Authorization to Hire a temporary Right-of-Way Technician on a casual basis for $40 per hour.
8) Authorization to Hire a temporary Senior Engineering Technician on a casual basis for $25 per hour.
9) Request for acceptance of bids for installation of automatic door controls for the main entrance of Annex I ($3,261.00) and for the Senior Services entrance of the Pioneer Center ($5,399.50).
10) Request for acceptance of a bid from Top Notch Tilling in the amount of $11,072.50 for installation of an automatic underground irrigation system at the Fairgrounds.
11) Request for concurrence to purchase a trailer mounted hot pressure washer for use at the Dallesport Wastewater Treatment Facility.
12) Resolution in the matter of appointing a hearings examiner to hear an appeal to the SEPA determination for the Windy Point Wind Project.
XI. (3:15): NEW BUSINESS:
XII. (3:15): PAYMENT APPROVALS/PROGRESS PAYMENTS/CHANGE ORDERS:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XIII. (3:20): BOARD PENDING:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
05/02/2006 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
May 4, 2006
No workshops scheduled
Note: Agenda subject to last minute revisions which may include additions, deletions and/or changes. Top of Page