10/24/2006 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
October 24, 2006
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Scott Smith: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Mike Canon Economic Development Department Director: Department update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
10/24/2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
October 24, 2006
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF BUSINESS AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF COMMISSIONER MEETING MINUTES:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. CITIZEN COMMENTS:
COMMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO SEVEN (7) MINUTES PER INDIVIDUAL.
V. (1:30): PUBLIC HEARINGS/PUBLIC MEETINGS/BID OPENINGS:
Public Meeting: Consider Acceptance of road right-of-way dedication (Finn Ridge Road, Wilson Road and Niva Road), Short Plat No. SPL2006-39; Applicant: Ron Clark.
Public Meeting: Consider acceptance of road right-of-way dedication (Horseshoe Bend Road) and consider approval of alteration to Lot 1, SP-G-58; Applicant: William Hinkle.
Public Meeting: Consider approval of alteration to Lot 4, SPL2001-0007, Boundary Line Adjustment, BLA2006-12; Applicant: Paul Gregg.
Public Meeting: Consider Planning Commission’s recommendation of approval for Rezone Request No. ZON2006-05; Applicant: Art Mains
VI. (2:00): ELECTED OFFICIALS REPORT:
County Auditor Diana Pafford: Auditor Department update.
(2:15): Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
VII. (2:30): OLD BUSINESS:
Senior Services Director Roger Gadway: Human Services Council update.
VIII. (2:45): CONSENT AGENDA:
1) Resolution in the matter of authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance on Parcel No. 04-13-2350-1215/00 – Gary J. Vanwambecke.
2) Resolution in the matter of authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance on Parcel No. 05-16-2151-0014/00 – Chad J. and Renee C. Powell.
3) Resolution in the matter of denying authorization to the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance on Parcel No. 04-13-2350-0412/00 – Darrell and Toni Geary as the nuisance no longer exists.
4) Joint Resolution No. 1-2005 of the Benton, Klickitat, and Yakima Boards of County Commissioners the matter of approval of the Watershed Management Plan for the Yakima River Basin.
5) Scheduling public meetings to be held at 1:30 PM on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 as follows: Consider approval of alteration to Lots 1-3, SP-83-63, Boundary Line Adjustment No. BLA2006-10; Applicant: Paul Gregg; AND Consider approval of alteration to Lots 1 & 2, SP-97-33, Boundary Line Adjustment No. BLA2006-21; Applicant: Randall Holycross.
6) Memorandum granting concurrence and authorization to the Public Works Department to proceed with making firm offers and to begin the negotiation process for acquisition of right-of-way required for the Snowden Road Project, CRP 223, Federal Aid STPR-B201(001).
7) 2006 Cumulative Reserve Fund #125 project list change as required to reflect Amendment No. 9 to the Air Sciences, Inc. agreement which was approved by the Board on Tuesday, October 17, 2006.
8) Amendment to Contract Instruction CI-TSB-KLICKITAT COUNTY SENIOR SERVICES-2006/2007-02, Contract No. 06-07-TSB-07, between Klickitat County (Senior Services) and the Human Services Council, in its capacity as the Transportation Services Brokerage, by adding contract language to include meals and mileage reimbursement as reimbursable expenses for volunteer drivers.
9) Letter and certificate of appreciation accepting the resignation of Jeffrey Wolfanger from the Skamania/Klickitat Community Network and thanking him for his past participation.
10) Small Works Contract between Klickitat County and Top Notch Tilling for snow removal for the 2006-2007 season for the Courthouse and Annex parking.
11) Watershed Plan Implementation Phase 4 Grant Application to the Washington State Department of Ecology to implement the WRIA 30 Watershed Plan.
IX. (2:55): MISCELLANEOUS REPORTS/COMMENTS:
X. (2:55): NEW BUSINESS:
XI. (2:55): PAYMENT APPROVALS/PROGRESS PAYMENTS/CHANGE ORDERS:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XII. (3:00): BOARD PENDING:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
10/24/2006 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
October 26, 2006
No workshops scheduled