11/28/2006 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
November 28, 2006
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Scott Smith: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Mike Canon Economic Development Department Director: Department update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
11/28/2006 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
November 28, 2006
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. CALL TO ORDER/ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF BUSINESS AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF COMMISSIONER MEETING MINUTES:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. CITIZEN COMMENTS:
COMMENTS WILL BE LIMITED TO SEVEN (7) MINUTES PER INDIVIDUAL.
V. (1:30): PUBLIC HEARINGS/PUBLIC MEETINGS/BID OPENINGS:
VI. (1:30): MISCELLANEOUS REPORTS/COMMENTS:
Klickitat County Water Conservancy Board members: Annual activities report.
VII. (2:00): CONSENT AGENDA:
1) Resolution in the matter of authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance on Parcel No. 03-12-2900-0008/00 – Neva J Burris.
2) Resolution in the matter of authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance on Parcel No. 02-15-1754-0608/00 – Lisa Kindrick.
3) Resolution in the matter of authorizing the Code Compliance Officer to commence proceedings to cause the abatement of a nuisance on Parcel No. 04-13-2350-0301/00 – Gordon Malella.
4) HVAC Service Agreement between DIVCO Advantage and Klickitat County which is to provide preventative maintenance services for the heating and air conditioning units for the White Salmon Pioneer Center.
5) Memorandum from the Planning Department scheduling a public meeting to be held at 1:30 PM on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 to consider approval of Boundary Line Adjustment No. BLA2006-20; Applicant: Ceci Browning.
6) Request from the Public Health Department for authorization to purchase a laptop computer to be used in their immunization program.
7) Memorandum from the Planning Department scheduling a public meeting to be held at 1:30 PM on Tuesday, December 19, 2006 to consider a Binding Site Plan (BSP2006-02) for an existing RV Park consisting of ten (10) spaces with a proposal for seven (7) additional spaces. The proposed site is located within a portion of Section 6, Township 5 North, Range 20 east, W.M. (123 Dot Road, Bickleton vicinity. Applicant: Jerry Gaines.
VIII. (2:15): ELECTED OFFICIALS REPORT:
Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
(2:30): County Treasurer Dani Burton: 2007 Budget revenues.
IX. (2:45): DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Personnel Director Lori Wolford: Claims update, defibrillator donation, 2007COLA
X. (3:00): PAYMENT APPROVALS/PROGRESS PAYMENTS/CHANGE ORDERS:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XI. (3:10): NEW BUSINESS:
Lee Curtis: Executive Director, Mid-Columbia Economic Development District and Roger Gadway, Senior Services Director: Gorge TransLink transportation project.
XII. (3:40): OLD BUSINESS:
Planning Director Curt Dreyer and Watershed Program Coordinator Dave McClure: Planning Department structure with regard to natural resource and watershed issues and proposed organizational changes and budget impact.
XIII. (4:15): BOARD PENDING:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting to 1:30 PM on Wednesday, November 29 for a joint meeting with the Skamania County Commissioners in Stevenson, Washington and to 10:30 AM on Thursday, November 30, 2006 for scheduled workshops.
11/28/2006 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
November 29, 2006
1:30/2:00 Joint public meeting with the Skamania County Board of Commissioners to be held at 1:30 PM on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 to consider approval of the Watershed Management Plan for Western Water Resource Inventory Area 29 which includes Rock Creek, Wind River, and the Little White Salmon River within Skamania County, but does not include water resources within Klickitat County.
The joint public meeting will be held in the Skamania County Courthouse, Commissioners Meeting Room #18 (first floor), 240 NW Vancouver Street, Stevenson, Washington.
November 30, 2006
10:30/12:00 Executive Session: Annual Performance Evaluation
1:00/4:15 Chief Financial Officer Glen Chipman: 2007 Budget/Department Workshops
4:15/5:00 Department of Natural Resources Representative: Review DNR proposed State Trust Land exchanges.