12/04/2007 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
December 4, 2007
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM Department Update/Comment:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Scott Smith: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM Elected Officials Report:
County Auditor Brenda Sorensen: Department update.
11:15 AM Elected Officials Report:
Sheriff Rick McComas: Department Update.
12:00 PM Noon Luncheon
12/04/2007 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
December 4, 2007
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Public Hearing: Consider supplemental appropriations and amendments to the 2007 Budget for various departments and funds in the amount of $279,541.
VI. (1:50): Consent Agenda:
1) Scheduling the following public meetings to be held at 1:30 PM on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 as follows: Consideration of Planning Commission recommendation for Preliminary Plat No. SUB2007-07; Applicants: Chartrand and DeBusk; AND, Consideration of Planning Commission recommendation for Preliminary Plat No. SUB2007-08; Applicant: Ted Dodd.
2) Personnel Authorization to begin the advertising process to fill the vacant Administrative Assistant I position in the Public Health Department from a Range 9, Step A ($11.96 per hour) to a Range 9, Step C ($12.55 per hour). This position has been vacant since November 7, 2007.
3) Personnel Authorization to approve the temporary employment of Edward A. Hoyle, Project Engineer, to assist the Public Works Department with project administration at a rate of $50.00 per hour.. This is a temporary, full-time 40 hours per week FLSA Exempt position.
4) Professional Services Agreement between Klickitat County (Public Health Department) and Sandra Jensen to provide family planning services to eligible clients at the local DSHS office.
5) Klickitat County request for an extension of the Community Economic Revitalization Board Grant/loan offer in support of the Columbia Gorge Regional Airport Industrial Park Project, CERB Project #T2007-189, until July 17, 2008.
6) Request for approval to allow the Klickitat County Prosecutor/Coroners Office to purchase two (2) Kodak digital cameras, two (2) 1 gigabyte photo cards and one (1) Hewlette-Packard color photo printer at a cost of $555.90.
7) Rock Pit Lease Agreement between Klickitat County (Public Works Department) and 730 Texas Timberlands II, Ltd., for the County to lease a rock pit on Fisher Hill Road. The effective date of this agreement is January 1, 2008.
VII. (2:00): Public Hearing:
Public Hearing: Review final project performance on the Klickitat Wastewater Collection System and Treatment Facilities Improvement Project funded by the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and to hear all interested parties who wish to testify for or against the close out of $1,000,000.00 CDBG General Purpose Grant #05-64005.027 for construction of the Klickitat Wastewater Collection system and Treatment Facilities Improvement Project.
VIII. (2:15): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
Crystal Dodge, PAL Coordinator: 2008 PAL Program.
IX. (2:30): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
X. (2:45): Unfinished Business:
XI. (2:45): New Business:
Dave McClure, Natural Resources Department Director: Request to submit an application to the Department of Ecology for a Watershed Council Support Grant.
XII. (3:00): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XIII. (3:05): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting to 10:30 AM on Wednesday, December 5th and 10:15 AM on Thursday, December 6, 2007 for scheduled workshops.
12/04/2007 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
December 5, 2007 (Wednesday)
10:30/5:00 2008 Budget Workshops
December 6, 2007 (Thursday)
10:15/11:00 Senior Services Director Sharon Carter: Discussion and update on the proposed department organizational chart changes.
11:00/11:45 Executive Session: Annual Performance Evaluation
1:00/5:00 2008 Budget Workshops