02/05/2008 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
February 5, 2008
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
9:30 AM Legislative Report:
Jim Potts, Lobbyist: Legislative update via teleconference.
10:00 AM Department Update/Comment:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Scott Smith: Public Works/Road Department Update
11:00 AM Elected Officials Report:
Sheriff Rick McComas: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
02/05/2008 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
February 5, 2008
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Closed Record Appeal Hearing:
Closed Record Hearing: Consider and review an appeal to the SEPA Threshold Determination No. SEP2007-46 for a building permit (BLD2007-00301) for the construction of a 44’ X 64’ winery building. The proposed site is Lot 2, SUB2006-01 (Columbia Vinyard Subdivision), located within a portion of Section 16, Township 2 North, Range 13 east, W.M. (Off Mt. Hood Road, Murdock vicinity). Applicants: Brad Gearhart; Appellants: Bert Arndt, et al.
VI. (2:30): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
VII. (2:30): Consent Agenda:
1) Personnel Authorization to begin the advertising process to fill a vacant Administrative Assistant III position in the Personnel Department at Range 12 Step A-C ($14.49 - $15.23 per hour).
2) Personnel Authorization to begin the advertising process to fill a vacant Chief Deputy position in the Treasurer’s Office at Range 18 Step A-E ($3,394 - $3,748 per month).
3) Agreement for Digital Data Sharing between Klickitat County and Skamania County/WSU Extension for specific digital data compiled by the Public Works Department in an Arc View “shape” file format, effective February 8, 2008.
4) Resolution in the matter of establishment of equipment rental rates for the Equipment Rental and Revolving Fund, effective February 1, 2008.
5) Resolution in the matter of the appointment of Dick Wheelhouse as a member of the Klickitat County Land and Natural Resource Advisory Committee for a three (3) year term, expiring December 31, 2010.
6) Resolution in the matter appointing George Hathaway and Karl Amidon as members of the Water Resource Inventory Area 30 Planning Unit (WRIA 30) for three (3) year terms, expiring December 31, 2010.
7) Resolution calling for bid proposals and scheduling a bid opening to be held at 1:30 PM on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 to designate the official county newspaper for advertising of all legal notices and delinquent tax lists as well as all notices to be published by newspapers of general circulation in Klickitat County per the RCW.
8) County Program Agreement between Klickitat County (Public Health) and the Washington State Department of Social & Health Services (DSHS) to provide new funding in the amount of $8,680 to increase Medicaid usage for eligible children, effective 2/15/08 and ending 6/30/08.
9) 2007-2011Consolidated Contract between Klickitat County (Public Health) and the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) to provide new funding in the amount of $95,225 for a revised maximum consideration of $770,094.
10) Addendum to the Non Capital Project list to add a remodeling project in the Auditor’s Office, which has received a HAVA Grant (G2843) in the amount of $8,089.55 to accommodate this project.
11) Grant Agreement (FY08-90002-003) between the Washington State Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation and Klickitat County for the County Courthouse Window/Entryway Rehabilitation Project for the amount of $100,000, effective 7/1/07 and terminating 6/30/09.
12) Professional Services Contract between Klickitat County (Emergency Management) and Franklin County Emergency Management (FCEM), which is the regional coordinating entity for Homeland Security funding, providing $89,241 for emergency management planning. The term of this contract shall begin July 1, 2007 and terminate August 31, 2009.
VIII. (2:35): Old Business:
IX. (2:35): New Business:
X. (2:35): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
XI. (3:00): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Public Meeting: Consider a waiver request to the 60’ road easement requirements, proposed Short Plat No. SPL2007-77; Applicants: Ervin and Wanda Dalan.
XII. (3:10): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XIII. (3:15): Board Pending:
Personnel Director Lori Wolford: Pending personnel issues some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)(g).
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
02/05/2008 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
February 7, 2008
No workshops scheduled