05/29/2012 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
May 29, 2012
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/REVIEW:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update
10:45 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Administrative Services Director Glen Chipman: Radio project status update.
11:00 AM ELECTED OFFICIALS REPORT:
Sheriff Rick McComas: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
05/29/2012 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
May 29, 2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
VI. (1:30): Elected Officials Report/Update:
Assessor Darlene Johnson: Presentation and request for the County to enter into a contract with Manatron for hardware/software upgrades affecting the Assessor and Treasurer’s Office and to present potential funding options to pay for the upgrade.
VII. (1:50): Consent Agenda:
1) Contract Agreement between Klickitat County (Juvenile Department) and Michelle Tremblay, MA to provide Functional Family Therapy (FFT) services.
2) Purchase Authorization to allow the Health Department to purchase one (1) Dell Optiplex 990 MiniTower computer, Office ProPlus 2010 software and one (1) Belkin 2-Port KVM Switch through the Technical Services Division.
3) Addendum to Contract #C08211 between Klickitat County (Solid Waste Department) and Green Solutions for the purpose of extending the contract end date to December 31, 2012 for consultant services for preparation and assistance with approval of a Comprehensive Solid Waste Management Plan.
4) Contract between Klickitat County (Public Works Department) and Idaho Asphalt Supply Inc. for the purchase of Liquid Asphalt (Road Maintenance Materials) from May 15, 2012 through October 15, 2012 as bid in the amount of $1,472,370
5) Letter in support of Klickitat County’s Historic County Rehabilitation Grant Program application.
6) Homeland Security Grant Agreement E12-280 and Signature Authorization between Klickitat County (Public Works Department) and Washington State Military Department for the purpose of providing $40,292 in U.S. Department of Homeland Security Emergency Management Performance Grant funds.
7) Letters and Resolution in the matter of re-appointing members to the Klickitat County Lodging Tax Advisory Committee to additional one (1) year terms effective June 1, 2012.
8) Aerospace Economic Cluster Marketing Service Agreement between Klickitat County (Economic Development Department) and Miland Walling (Contractor). As directed by the County, Contractor will provide services to support marketing of the aerospace economic cluster.
VIII. (2:00): New Business:
IX. (2:00): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Review of pending, potential and/or threatened litigation which qualifies for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i). Issues of a “general” nature if any will be discussed in open session.
X. (2:30): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
Rob Swedo. Bonneville Power Administration Regional Relations, and Emmanuel Jaramillo, Project Manager (Big Eddy-Knight Transmission Line project): Project status update on the Big Eddy-Knight Transmission Pilot Project relative to county road issues; quarry sites and any other issues and/or concerns from the county perspective regarding the project..
XI. (3:00): Unfinished Business:
Findings, Conclusion and Decision in support of Board decision of Tuesday, May 15, 2012 to grant approval with conditions to Application #OS-OS-2012-01 for reclassification from Open Space Farm and Agriculture Current Use Classification to Open Space Open Space for Current Use Assessment under Chapter 84.34 RCW involving one parcel of property (Parcel #03-13-0500-0015/00) consisting of 80.00 acres; Applicant/Owner: David Simon, June Reznikoff, Jim Ruppa, Barbara Simon.
Findings, Conclusion and Decision in support of Board decision of Tuesday, May 15, 2012 to grant approval with conditions to Application #OS-OS-2012-02 for reclassification from Open Space Farm and Agriculture Current Use Classification to Open Space Open Space for Current Use Assessment under Chapter 84.34 RCW involving one parcel of property (Parcel #03-13-0500-0017/00) consisting of 139.59 acres; Applicant/Owner: Mark Enloe/Susan Walsh-Enloe.
(3:15): Steve Brown, Radio Project Lead: Radio equipment update and budget review.
XII. (3:45): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XIII. (3:50): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting. No workshops scheduled.
05/29/2012 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
May 31, 2012
No workshops scheduled