Can I appeal?
You can file an appeal if you believe your assessment is excessive or incorrect. Appeals must be filed with the county's Board of Equalization within 30 days of the mail date on the front of your value change notice. Appeals filed after this date will not be accepted. The appeal deadline is shown on your Valuation Notice.

Show All Answers

1. How is my property assessed?
2. Can I appeal?
3. Closing or selling a business?