11/10/2009 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
November 10, 2009
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update.
11:00 AM ELECTED OFFICIALS REPORT:
Auditor Brenda Sorensen: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
11/10/2009 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
November 10, 2009
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
VI. (1:30): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Tim O’Neill: Pending issues update some of which may qualify for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i).
VII. (1:45): Consent Agenda:
1) Interagency Agreement IAA10175 between Klickitat County (Juvenile Court) and the State of Washington Administrative Office of the Courts for the purpose of amending the maximum reimbursement for costs from $31,195.00 to $30,101.00 for a maximum of $15,050.00 in state fiscal year 2010 and $15,050.00 in state fiscal year 2011.
2) County Data Security & Use of State Resources Agreement between the State of Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS), Division of Child Support and Klickitat County (Prosecuting Attorney) for the purpose of updating requirements and standards for data security and use of state resources.
3) Scheduling a public meeting to be held on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 1:30 PM to consider final approval of a lot line adjustment between Lots 229, 232 & 233, Fruit Home Colony: Applicant: Darold Ward.
4) Local Agency Federal Aid Project Prospectus between Klickitat County (Public Works Department) and the Washington State Department of Transportation for the purpose of providing $200,000.00 in Federal funds for Klickitat County Low-Cost Run-Off Road Safety improvements Project, CRP 297.
5) Local Agency Agreement between Klickitat County (Public Works Department) and the Washington State Department of Transportation for the purpose of obligating construction funding in the amount of $200,000.00 for the Klickitat County Low-Cost Run-Off-Road Safety Improvements Project, CRP 297.
6) Resolution to improve various County Roads by upgrading warning signs and installing additional flexible guideposts through the Klickitat County Low-Cost Run-Off-Road Safety Improvement Project 297, Road Program No. 2009-26 and appropriating Federal funds in the amount of $200,000.
7) Resolution in the matter of reauthorization granting authority to the Public Works Director and the Public Works Finance Manager to request, in writing, that the County Treasurer make investments on behalf of various funds within the Public Works Department and that the authorizing resolution granting this authority shall be renewed annually prior to December 31st of each year.
8) Amendment SHSP 08 (F) to Interagency Contract (E09-168) between Klickitat County and Franklin County Emergency Management to de-obligate $10,000.00 from the current contract. Klickitat County Emergency Management will contract directly with the Washington State Military Department Emergency Management for $53,017.00 in equipment. The amendment reduces the training pass through to $0.00. The total contract amount for the SHSP 08 grant is now $48,000.00 with all other terms and conditions of the original contract remaining in full force and effect.
9) Resolution in the matter of appointing Keith Arndt of Dallesport, Washington as a member of the Klickitat County Board of Adjustment, filling Position No. 5, representing Commissioner District No. 2.
VIII. (1:50): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
IX. (1:50): New Business:
X. (1:50): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XI. (2:00): Unfinished Business:
Planning Director Curt Dreyer: Consideration of an ordinance in support of Board motion and decision on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 adopting the Planning Commission’s recommendation for amendments to Klickitat County Comprehensive Plan (Snowden/Burdoin Sub-Area Plan) and Zoning Map.
XII. (2:15): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIII. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting to 1:00 PM on Thursday, November 12, 2009 for scheduled workshops.
11/10/2009 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
November 12, 2009
1:00/2:00 Executive Session – Annual Performance Evaluation.
2:00/3:00 Glen Chipman, Administrative Services Director: 2010 Budget review and 2009-4 Supplemental.
3:00/3:45 Executive Session – Annual Performance Evaluation.