04/10/2012 Morning Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
Morning Work Session Agenda
April 10, 2012
County Commissioners Meeting Room
Klickitat County Courthouse
205 S. Columbus Avenue, Goldendale, Washington
10:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/REVIEW:
Public Works Director/County Engineer Gordon Kelsey: Public Works/Road Department Update.
10:45 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Administrative Services Director Glen Chipman: Radio project status update.
11:00 AM DEPARTMENT UPDATE/COMMENT:
Economic Development Department Director Dave McClure: Department Update.
12:00 PM NOON LUNCHEON
04/10/2012 Regular Meeting Agenda
|BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS|
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BEGINNING AT 1:00 PM
April 10, 2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
KLICKITAT COUNTY COURTHOUSE
205 S. COLUMBUS AVENUE, GOLDENDALE, WASHINGTON
I. Call To Order/Roll Call
II. Approval Of Business Agenda
III. Approval Of Commissioner Meeting Minutes:
Approval of Commissioner Meeting minutes as may be presented.
IV. Citizen Comments:
Comments Will Be Limited To Seven (7) Minutes Per Individual.
V. (1:30): Public Hearings/Public Meetings/Bid Openings:
Public Meeting: Consider acceptance of Binding Site Plan BSP2011-01 which is an alteration of BSP93-02; Applicant: Klickitat County Port District #1 Bingen Point.
Public Hearing: Consider a petition to establish a stock restricted area in portions of Section 31 and 32, Township 4 North, Range 12 east. W.M. and Sections 4 and 5, Township 3 North, Range 12 east, W.M. (Lyle-Snowden Vicinity)
VI. (2:00): Miscellaneous Reports/Comments:
VII. (2:00): Elected Official Report/Update:
Prosecuting Attorney Lori Hoctor: Review of pending, potential and/or threatened litigation which qualifies for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)( i). Issues of a “general” nature if any will be discussed in open session.
VIII. (2:15): New Business:
Building Official Skip Grimes: Dissolution of the current Building Department Board of Appeals; formation of a new board to be titled “Building Department and Nuisance Board of Appeals” and appointment of members.
IX. (2:30): Unfinished Business:
Consider whether to authorize an amnesty program by the County Assessor which would consist of a one-time waiver of certain penalties and interest under certain and specified circumstances for failure to deliver a listing of taxable personal property as authorized by recently enacted legislation (SHB 2149) which became effective March 20, 2012.
X. (2:40): Consent Agenda:
1) Resolution in the matter of awarding 2012 Historical Preservation Grant Program Funds.
2) Letter and Resolution appointing Steve Matsen of Bickleton, Washington to the Klickitat County Open Space Advisory Committee to fill an unexpired one (1) year term, expiring February 15, 2013; And Letter of appreciation accepting Jim Sizemore’s resignation from the Klickitat County Open Space Advisory Committee for his past service.
3) Resolution in the matter of awarding bid to The Goldendale Sentinel and The Enterprise for advertising of legal notices, delinquent tax lists as well as notices to be published by newspapers of “general circulation” in Klickitat County at a per column inch price of $6.75 for the first and all subsequent insertions for the contract period commencing on July 1, 2012 and terminating on June 30, 2013. For the purposes of this contract period The Enterprise will be the County’s “newspaper of record”.
4) Personnel Authorization for a Temporary Hire to fill an Administrative Assistant I position within the Assessor’s Office at Grade 34, Step1.
5) Request from the Assessor’s Office for Authorization to purchase: Office ProPlus 2010 software license, Dell Optiplex 990MT PC, P190S 19” LCD Monitor and a T7316E phone through the Technical Services Department for the total cost of $2,244.42 which includes sales tax.
6) Administrative Offer Summaries for the Lakeside Road Project, CRP281, to begin the right of way acquisition negotiations with various landowners.
7) Concurrence to Award Bid and Small Works Contract between N.W. Remodel and Design of Vancouver, Washington and Klickitat County (Public Works Department) for the Replace Waterline Project, Annex 3, N11021 for the total bid amount of $7,549.73.
XI. (2:50): Department Update
Administrative Services Director Glen Chipman: Discuss the performance of a public employee which qualifies for Executive Session in accordance with RCW 42.30.110(1)(g).
XII. (3:20): Payment Approvals/Progress Payments/Change Orders:
Accounts Payable/Payroll Benefit Warrants
Road Project Payment Estimates/Change Orders
XIII. (3:25): Board Pending:
Issues as determined by the Board of Commissioners
XIV. Motion to adjourn the regular meeting to 1:15 PM on Thursday, April 12, 2012 for scheduled workshops.
04/10/2012 Regular Meeting Extension/Workshop Agenda
|BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS|
April 12, 2012
1:15/1:45 Building and Code Compliance Director Skip Grimes and Code Compliance Officer Joyce DeVries: Nuisance Abatement
1:45/2:45 Board of Health
2:45/3:45 Administrative Services Director Glen Chipman: 2013 budget.