Name Change Information

Any person desiring to change his or her name may file the action in the District Court of his or her residence. A person is free to choose any name that he or she wants provided that it is not done for fraudulent purposes. Forms are available at the East District Court Administration Office. The filing fee is $73.00, plus $72.00 Auditor Fee and a $5.00 Certified Copy fee (Per Copy) for a total of  $150.00 and are done every Thursday.

Superior Court

Name changes may also be filed in Superior Court. Any person requesting that their name change be sealed should file with Superior Court.