- County Clerk
- E-Filing through TrueFiling
E-Filing through TrueFiling
File Documents Electronically
The Klickitat County Clerk's Office is now happy to offer (beginning Mar. 27, 2023) the ability to file documents electronically through TrueFiling.
If you are new to TrueFiling, please review the following video to see how to utilize the services offered by TrueFiling. You will need to register prior to accessing the recording by clicking this link.
You may access TrueFiling's log-in page by using this link or clicking on the picture above.
There will be a $5 convenience fee for filing documents via TrueFiling (per bundle, not per document). Please note, if filing orders for ex-parte review, conformed copies of orders can be retrieved here when available. We strongly suggest using Odyssey Portal to monitor availability of documents.
If filing a new case, please use a Case Information Cover Sheet found below:
The following documents must still be filed in paper form:
- Original Wills and Codicils that do not conform to the Electronic Wills Act;
- Certified Record of Proceedings for purposes of appeal;
- Documents for filing an Aggravated Murder case;
- Original Bail Bonds;
- Documents of foreign governments under official seal including foreign and out of state adoption documents and judgments;
- Administrative Law Review (ALR) Petitions;
- Documents submitted for in-camera review pursuant to GR 15;
- Writs of Garnishment and Writs of Execution;
- Any document considered a negotiable instrument;
- Trial Exhibits
At this time our office is not accepting Judge's Working Copies via TrueFiling.
If you have any questions, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or FAQs regarding the e-filing process.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (509) 773-5744.