Disagreeing With Your Assessment

If you disagree with the assessed value of your property, we encourage you to contact our office to review your valuation. In some cases, we may have incorrect characteristics that may change the value of your assessment. Many property owners can often settle disagreements at this level without having to continue the appeals process. However, you still need to preserve your appeal rights by filing your appeal with the Board of Equalization. Also view the Taxpayer Petition to the County Board of Equalization for Review of Real Property Value Determination (DOC).