Obtain an Appeals Form

Appeal Forms can be obtained from the Clerk of the Board for the Klickitat County at:
Board of Equalization
115 W. Court Street Room 201
Goldendale, WA 98620
(509) 773-4612

Or an appeal form can be sent to you through the mail by contacting the Clerk at 509-773-4612. Voice mail is available twenty-four hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply leave your name, parcel number, telephone number and mailing address.

For easy access, a Board of Equalization Real Property Petition Form (PDF) is available for download.