This page is meant to provide an overview of passport services in Klickitat County. For more detailed information, visit the agency's website: travel.state.gov
FILL OUT APPLICATION IN BLACK INK ONLY.
Applications for both card and/or book are available in the County Clerk's Office. You may pick it up, complete it, and then bring it back for execution.
Renewal passport applications are also available in our office. These are completed on your own and mailed directly to the agency by yourself.
What to Bring When Applying
1. Completed Passport Application in BLACK INK ONLY.
2. Proof of U.S. Citizenship (i.e. Certified Birth Certificate; Naturalization Certificate)
3. Two (2) Passport photos that meet federal requirements. We do not take photos in office. Information for the requirements can be found HERE
4. Check or Money Order payable to the U.S. Dept. of State
For current passport rates please visit: www.travel.state.gov
5. We accept card, check, or cash for $35 payable to County Clerk for processing fee in office.
For the most update information on processing time please call the National Passport information center or visit their website.
Applicants traveling in less than 3 weeks may call NPIC for an appointment to apply in person (WA State's is located in Seattle) 1-877-487-2778 (NPIC)